Monday, December 10, 2007

15 days left?????????


Okay - I cannot believe that there are only 15 days left until Christmas...! On that note I would like to take a minute to say thank you to all of you! Before I know it, January will be here and a new year will begin. I have had such an amazing year - I want to say thank you...HUGE thank you because...


1. You have a lot of choices - you can go anywhere and you still choose me.

2. You keep coming back????!!!!!!???? I guess I must be doing something right!

3. You allow me to be creative, artistic...you allow me to be me. Can it get any better than that!


I have been given such a gift - I really enjoy every minute with all of you! Thank you for such a great year!!!! I COULD NOT have done it without you! I look forward to another amazing year! Now....let's see who is reading my blog and who isn't!


Look for the New Year's special - it will be posted here on my blog on New Years Eve. It will only be advertised on the blog and only to the first 5 clients that book a session in January....the rest of the details you will have to wait and see!


Lastly...I leave you with the "Flip Flop" - this is my Christmas Card picture this year....it is a pose that is catching on like 'wildfire". I have been capturing this pose since I was about 11 years old - yes the neighbor's kids were my guinea pigs. I loved it the minute I heard the shutter click...I am VERY excited to see it gaining popularity with everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger **Bobbi!** said...

I am watching for the Special in January with ANTICIPATION!!!!!

December 12, 2007 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home