Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bling...Bling...Jewelry anyone???


I have added an incredible line of custom photo jewelry to my portrait collections. I will be offering 10% off your first jewelry order but you must contact the studio with your order by June 16th. There are samples here in the studio - all of the jewelry is .925 solid sterling silver fine jewelry, not silver-plated. Each piece is handcrafted, waterproof and airtight and truly an heirloom to be treasured. The Jewelry is made to last a lifetime. You can wear your jewelry in the shower, doing dishes, swimming. etc. Your jewelry can contain a portrait that I have taken for you or a special snapshot you have taken (digital files sent to me via email). Call the studio if you would like to come by and see the samples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home