Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Welcome Home!!!!






It is finally real (and it only took me 23 years)!!!! I am still unpacking and getting organized... but I wanted to give you a sneak peak at the new studio. The empty room will soon be the "proofing room" where you will be able to view your portraits on a comfy couch with great surround sound! Can you picture it!!!



I have already started working out the details for the official open house "Grand Opening" so, as soon as finalize the date and details, I will let everyone know. Definitely make plans to come and bring a friend (extra gift for the friend and the person who brought them!!) - there will be lots of munchies as well as a grand prize drawing and lots of giveaways!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger BooSheep said...

Oooo... I can't wait for Grand Opening! That will be a blast!

Shelley

April 16, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home