Saturday, January 12, 2008

Life...






Someone sent me an email today that really inspired me. Most everyone knows that the past three years for my family has been a roller coaster...God has taught me so much about giving up my anxiety and fear to him but also how to "praise him in the storm" (yes I took that from Mercy Me - great song!). It is difficult to do! Sometimes when things are so bad that is all you can do - and what is amazing is your entire outlook changes! God changes your heart to see all the good around you and helps you to be thankful for what you have! Here is the email:


Attitude

There once was a woman who woke up one morning, Looked in the mirror, And noticed she had only three hairs on her head. Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today?" So she did And She Had a Wonderful Day. The next day she woke up, Looked in the mirror And saw that she had only two hairs on her head. "H-M-M," she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today?" So she did And She Had A Grand Day. The next day she woke up, Looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. "Well," she said, "today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did And She Had A Fun, Fun Day. The next day she woke up, Looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head. "YEA!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!" Attitude is everything.


Here is what grabbed me -


Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.


Struggling is a time to grow! Thank you for letting me share this with you - maybe it will help someone today. I leave you with some pictures taken this past week - these little girls are so beautiful!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home