Monday, December 31, 2007

WELCOME 2008!!!!!!!!!!!




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! What a wonderful, up and down year it has been...I have learned so much professionally and personally...made so many new friends, been blessed with my dream coming true. My husband has been blessed with a new chapter in his career also - it has been an amazing year...I welcome 2008 with huge open arms!


I am a little early in the day, but like they say...the early bird catches the worm!!! SO many of you have been waiting patiently for the New Year's special - so here it is!!!!!


The first 5 clients who call me to book a session for January will receive 1/2 off their session along with (now here comes the BAM!!!) a free 16x20 portrait mounted with a linen finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes...FREE!!!! These flew out of my studio over the holidays - they retail for $235 and are gorgeous!!!! Due to cost involved on my end, January will be the ONLY time I will offer this... so if you have been waiting to have portraits done THIS IS IT!!! I will have a similar special coming out in the MTM Shopper. However, the two combined - session fee and free 16x20 is only offered here on the blog - you must say you saw the special on the blog to receive it!!! SO....ready...set...call!!!! FIRST FIVE (5) ...I am waiting to hear from you.



Here is the fine print - 1/2 session fee must be paid when session is scheduled to reserve your spot. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and cannot be used with sessions already scheduled - thank you for understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home