Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The New Year!


Update - I always want to make sure that I am as flexible as I can be for my clients. So many of you emailed and requested that Sunday be added to my schedule (begged, pleaded, etc Hee Hee Hee). Consider it done!!! So just to review the days for sessions - Mondays, Thursdays afternoons, Saturdays and Sundays. YEAH!!!! I can't wait for 2008!

This year I have been so very blessed. I am so thankful for the support and increased demand for my work - HOWEVER..... for the "sanity" of my family, friends, and everyone around me...I have decided to have "set" Portrait Session days. This will allow me to better manage my time with my business and family. Everyone that knows me knows that I am addicted to my photography. Most every night you can find me in my studio until 12-1 am in the morning proofing, editing in "PS" etc - but being a Mom of 2 young kids, wife and businesswoman requires balance and discipline. SO...starting January 1st - my portrait session days will be Mondays, Thursday afternoons and all day on Saturdays. I look forward to 2008! Keep watching the blog on New Years Eve for the exclusive January special!




Here is a shot from a photo shoot over the weekend - what a cutie!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home