Thursday, February 14, 2008

My dream...



"Ambition is that grit in the soul which creates disenchantment with the ordinary and puts the dare into dreams" - Max Lucado - God Came Near (Day by Day with Jesus).

I have to say, I NEVER in a million years thought that I would be where I am today. Honest...everyday I still wake up in disbelief that I am living out my dream. The quote above...so simply said. SO...now that I am in the midst of my dream I have a new and wonderful problem! NOT ENOUGH SPACE!!! I am so excited to say that...I need more room to grow. I think originally, when I first opened my studio...I really didn't believe it was going to happen - much less take off like it has! I thought - hey , this is plenty of space...I am so happy to be wrong! We have encountered a dilema that only God can make sense of. I started looking for space to rent and was taken back by lease $$. I never wanted to go the route of renting a storefront...I love the feel of a "Home Studio". So now we are in the process of looking at a house with an AWESOME 1100 sq. ft. finished basement that I am hoping will become the new home for Photography by Elena. It is absolutely our dream home - we walked in and it felt like it was built for us...There are so many details to work out and I pray that this is the right thing for our family and my business. It makes so much more sense than trying to add on to our existing home. It is definately more $$ than our current house but I have been so blessed beyond anything I could have ever imagined...I am so excited to see this next chapter unfold! Are YOU with me!!!!! I will keep you posted!

Few of my favorites from this week's sessions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home