Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hop...Hop...Hop....


HELP!!!! I am in the process of deciding if I should offer "bunny" pictures for Easter this year. I will be offering these 30 minute sessions for a limited time (to be decided sometime in February or March) and the session fee will only be $15. These portraits will also have discounted packages different than the regular session packages. Please email or leave a message on this blog if you are interested. Due to the nature of the portraits, i.e. "live bunnies", what else can I say? I have to know that I have the time slots filled to justify purchasing the bunnies!!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE bunnies - we just don't have any. My daughter has been begging me for one for about 4 years...you never know...I might have a new studio "mascot"...watch out "Latte"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home