Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Is it fall?






It's officially fall...I know this because they said so on TV, the calender tells me it is...however - I can't feel it in the air ...not yet anyway. Today's high is a record 84 degrees! Go figure! Anyway...I also know it is fall because I have officially gone into Christmas card production mode and there will be no stopping...even up to the week before Christmas! It's okay because I LOVE creating new designs - my marketing background helps tremendously with this task. I have decided to go with more custom cards this year. These cards allow you to pick your theme, color, sayings, etc! They can be 2 sided flat, folded, square, etc - Very fun!!!

Here are a few new designs from this week! Call the studio to schedule your Christmas session, if you haven't already done that! I still have a few spots in November and December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home