Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Breathe




Simply...breathe.

Time has been flying by and I really have simply neglected blogging as much as I would want to! This is the crazy time of year...but I love every minute of it. I have to remind myself to breathe and come up for air. I wouldn't trade what I do for ANYTHING!!!! Attached are a few shots from last weekend's sessions. Such a beautiful time of year - God is truly an artist - NO DOUBT!!! I find this time of year I am really hard on myself - constantly striving to challenge my creativity and originality. Sometimes I see other photographers work and think "what am I thinking...I am so no where near their level!!!!"...then I will get a call from a client who is overwhelmed with excitement upon seeing their portraits....thank you so much to all of my clients for your encouragement...God knows just when I need it and you send that email or make that call! Thank you!!!!

I am so excited about the Christmas cards this year and we still have a few holiday appointments left. I know how stressful trying to get the family together for pictures can be - trust me - I just did it myself! Don't put it off - it is so worth it! How long has it been since you had pictures! Call the studio and schedule your session...I promise, you will not regret it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home