Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa....I KNOW HIM!!!!!!!!








Yeah!!!!...Christmas is here, time has FLOWN by and I it has already been a month since my last blog entry! Between portrait orders, Christmas cards and a bad case of the flu/cold going on three weeks....I have neglected my blog! I am so sorry!!!! It has been an incredible, amazing holiday season...my clients, all of you, die hards and newbies...you have just won my heart over!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of your Christmas!

Just wanted to hit on a few dates:

Sat. December 13 - Last day to order portraits and Christmas cards for delivery before Christmas - NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE!!!!!!

Mon. December 22 - Last day to pick up orders before Christmas

The studio will be closed from December 23 - December 26. We will re-open on December 27th.

DONT FORGET!!!! The New Year Eve special (which some of you wait all year for!) will be posted here on the blog and emailed out on New Years Eve at 11:30 pm. This special will be available for the first 10 people to contact me and book their session beginning January 1st (The session can be anytime between Jan - March)! Yes - I will answer the phone on New Years day! Keep watching!

Let me leave you with a few images from this weeks sessions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home