Monday, December 22, 2008

Are those sleigh bells I hear?????




As I write this we are two days away from Christmas Eve you can feel the excitement in the air! My kids are BOUNCING...no scratch that LEAPING off the the floor with anticipation for that magical morning to arrive. I myself am a BIG kid at heart and if you want to know a secret...I am usually up at about 5 am because I can't sleep either! It is a lifelong problem from birth...it is just the way I was designed! I am either on a huge high or a very low low! That is okay with me - who wants to go through life level headed and mature anyway!

I have been receiving A LOT of inquiries about the New Years Eve special and if it is any indication I think my phone might be ringing off the hook before 9am! LOVE it!!! That just means I get to keep doing what I love! Who could ask for a better Christmas present!

I wish all of you a wonderful beautiful Christmas ....a time with your kids, families and Jesus...he is everything and deserves so much more from us on this incredible day. I tried to explain it best to my son on how he might feel if on his birthday everyone else received a gift but him....he looked at me with complete and utter disgust...and replied "I would be so sad Mommy"...I told him I am sure when we wake up, race to the tree, jump up and down for what Santa brought and then race to tear open a million presents...Jesus must feel a little left out. Take time to reflect with your family this Christmas morning on what it is all about. Jesus is so much more than that little statue of a baby lying in your nativity set on your mantle.

Oh yes - and what would this blog be without a few pictures from a recent session!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home